Please Note: All artwork is sold unframed and unmatted.
Guarantee of Authenticity
When you purchase one of the prints shown on this site, you will receive an original relief print, not a reproduction. None of the prints are digitally reproduced and each print takes several hours, over a number of days, to complete.
All artwork for sale on this site is printed onto archival paper via a hand-operated etching press, from a matrix hand-carved by myself, Kat Goetz, from either linoleum or wood. The inks used are professional printmaking inks, ensuring the highest quality and longevity for each print.
All effort is made to present the work shown on this site accurately, so that what you see is what you get. However, due to the artisanal nature of the relief printmaking process, slight variations will occur from print to print.
Also, there may be some discrepancy in how colours display on different screens/monitors.
- Orders are shipped 2-5 days following receipt of payment.
- Prints are shipped flat, securely sandwiched between sturdy cardboard inside a recyclable bubble mailer. All care is taken so that they reach you unharmed.
- Shipping costs are based on Canada Post Surface mail within Canada and the US. If you’d like me to expedite your shipment, please contact me to discuss.
Cancellations will be accepted for 12 hours after an order is placed.
Refunds will be issued only after the returned item is received by Blue Chisel Studio:
- the cost of the item will be refunded in full, excluding shipping charges (return shipping costs are the purchaser’s responsibility)
- items being returned for refund must be must be packaged securely and be returned in resalable condition
The copyright and all reproduction rights for any work sold remains with myself, Kate Goetz, and does not transfer with the sale.